The VECMA project, along with the Alan Turing Institute, are organising a training workshop on “Reliability and Reproducibility in Computational Science: Implementing Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification in silico”.
The event will address the following topics inter alia:
– Single scale and multiscale modelling and simulation.
– Propagation of uncertainty between models and their couplings.
– Verification, validation, and uncertainty quantification.
– Intrinsic limitations of computer models.
– Handling of large data sets: how to use existing information to improve future predictions.
Register your interest in this event now.